We offer a range of web services that will holistically address your objectives and needs.
Between our in-house team, associates and partners, we have the experience and expertise to conceptualise, create and maintain your website. So you have a website that serves as your brand ambassador, advertising medium and information / marketing / CRM / international office.
Our services include:
Envisioning your website
- Recommendation of scope and personality.
- Identifying and studying benchmark websites across domains (measured on design, download time, information architecture, navigation design and user friendliness).
- Analysis of visitors' technical profile, which covers type of web browsers and versions, operating systems, screen colours, screen resolutions, flash versions and Java Script support.
- Assessment of features to be included—in terms of design, technology
and navigation, programming / scripting language (i.e. HTML, XHTML, XML, ASP and PHP) for future-foolproof updations and changes.
- Interactiveness / business transaction possibilities (i.e., payment gateway for online booking, customer support on the web etc.).
- Hosting recommendations (dedicated server, co-location server, backup server, shared hosting).
Information architecture and navigation
- Study of information accessibility and visitors' behavior.
- Study and planning of information architecture, navigation, different viewing environment and styles:
- The type of environment preferred by visitors, i.e., big fonts, silent, soft, Mac, appealing icons, vertical tabs and handwriting.
- Link structure ideas (vertical, horizontal, drop-down, etc.).
- Choice of words / phrases for Search Word Optimisation (a short but clear description for the link).
- In-page navigation planning, with choice of words / phrases and link structure.
Master design templates
- Home page master design layout, typography and colour schemes.
- Layout, typography and colour schemes of typical pages.
- Text writing, editing and proof-checking.
Special design features and components
- Interactive brochures with animation / transitions (user can navigate to any pages from current page, zoom in / out, links to various page etc.).
- Integrated walk-throughs, videos, Google Earth, forms (CRM, Chat facility as option), and e-brochures, if required.
- 360-degree view integration, if available.
- RSS / XML feeds interface designing and integrating.
- Across major browsers
- Internet Explorer 6 and above
- FireFox 2 and above
- Opera 9 and above
- Across operating systems and platforms
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- OS X (Macintosh)
- Online and offline testing
Search Engine Optimisation
- Extensive competition analysis of SEO.
- Technical analysis of the factors that could hinder the search friendliness of the site.
- Keyword research and recommendations (based on the website's content, competitor sites, past campaign stats, analytics and independent keyword research)
Releasing to public
General project management, processes and systems